Sunday, August 9, 2009

My Debut Last Night Was Wonderful

I had a great debut last night! I was so nervous that I would mess up or that my routine would be lame in comparison to the other routines. However, Ginger Valentine and Black Mariah calmed me down in the dressing room while La Divina came in and out and offered reassurances as well.

I think it helped because when I got out on that stage, I turned up the intensity on my routine and did as well as I could. It was a rush! The exhilaration of performing on that stage was incomparable to anything I had experienced before. I loved it! Now I'm definitely addicted! I'll be performing in La Divina Productions' Nouvelle Burlesque.

1 comment:

  1. You were amazing, sweetheart. I was so happy/proud/excited for you during every second of it! xoxo

    ReplyDelete