Monday, March 29, 2010

All Con Recap and April Has a Lot in Store

Well, I think that there comes a day once in every young geek's life where she gets to go to a con. My very first con ever was All Con 2010 in Addison, TX!

I had the lovely opportunity to help out La Divina Productions with panty wrangling and I even got to perform a number! We were even featured on the local NBC website! Before the show, Cora Coquette and I wandered around the convention floor and got silly. Then afterward, we all hung out at the numerous parties going on in the hotel. Here are some pictures:


Me with R2-D2


Ava Nightingale, Rose Darling, Cora Coquette and me



Picture from the Neither Noir Picture Booth

Anyways, I have some shows coming up:
This Friday, April 2nd, I'll be performing at Jerry Fedora's Red Door Speakeasy. I'll be performing an oldie but goodie.

Then, I'll April 10, I'll be performing in Bewitching Burlesque's 70's Show!

Finally, the big Texas Burlesque Festival is April 22nd - 24th. I'll be performing Thursday night (April 22) for Nouveau Nuit.

So exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment